never2old
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Favourite Wheels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eaglefeather
eaglefeather

My Favourite Wheels Empty
PostSubject: My Favourite Wheels   My Favourite Wheels EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:39 am

Nice Wheels Fagin, especially the last one. I didn't think my favourite wheels would qualify so didn't post a photo, however since you posted a much younger set, thought I would post mine as well.

This set of wheels is over 25 years old and still runs like a charm. A friend gave it to me just about 8 years ago, and I don't know what I would do without it. With my trailer attached I haul wood, sand for the beach, gravel for the road, garbage to the Marina. In the fall, I haul 8 to 10 trailer loads of leaves into the bush, afte raking them all into huge piles. Of course I also use it to cut grass, but actually prefer using one of my 9 gas powered push mowers for grass cutting. When the first snowfalls hit in October I use it to push snow off of the road, I wish it had a back-hoe because then I could also dig holes with it. My Favourite Wheels Icon_lol

Using angle iron from old metal shelving, I made a rack for the hood and can carry a number of different tools and other things there, depending on what I happen to be doing. The two photos were taken two years apart, when the top one was taken one of the headlamps had burned out and I was trying to find a replacement. It took most of that summer to find a replacement. I might also mention that I installed a red light on the rear as I do use the tractor at night.

My Favourite Wheels Mywhee10

My Favourite Wheels Pict0010

Back to top Go down
http://members.fortunecity.com/theeaglefeather/
Skye
Assistant Administrator
Assistant Administrator
Skye

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Wheels   My Favourite Wheels EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:02 am

I just love seeing pictures of the Eagle Nest Bob, do you have anymore? I remember once you put some up of the wildlife there, they were great.

Now as for the red light on the back of your tractor, that could just get you into trouble Smile

Have you heard of red light districts? Wink

Skye
Back to top Go down
Fagin
Administrator
Administrator
Fagin

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Wheels   My Favourite Wheels EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:55 am

Yes mine is a little treasure to mate. Pulls my weight around and I have a high sided tail lift tipper trailer, it can haul enormous rocks that we have on the land. I did have 2 machines (a long story) but just not enough room left in my workshop for both. Got my motorbike in there and all my work benches etc etc so had to sell one. Real handy for us ill heath old codgers eh My Favourite Wheels Lol
Back to top Go down
https://never2old.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Favourite Wheels   My Favourite Wheels Empty

Back to top Go down

My Favourite Wheels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
never2old :: Main Forums :: Motors-
Jump to: